Monday, February 13, 2012

Been a while...

It's been a while since I have written anything.  I created this blog with the idea that it would be an easy way to show off some of my photography and possibly some digital work as well.  Well, here it is almost 7 months since my last post and the only photography that is available for viewing are some selections from our 2009 vacation to Washington DC.

I re-titled the blog as a place to share photography, video, and general observations.  For whatever reason, I have been neglecting this place to share.  With all this in mind, I have decided to create a Flickr account (www.flickr.com/photos/artistpally/)  to share photography.  Seems to be a better idea.  I will try to from time to time share thoughts and other things here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment